Cariere: If you want to join our team, send us your CV and a letter of intent at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are flexible on the work schedule and the type of collaboration. Apart from our permanent team, we have established a network of collaborators, which we seek to expand, by developing partnerships with freelance consultants.
Acumen Integrat promotes a professional, flexible, open and friendly working environment. We value collaboration and seek a career development path for each member of our team.
We look for outstanding people possessing a great desire to learn and achieve performance. We appreciate candidates who show passion for management, who want to exceed expectations, and have the abilities and the interest required to make a difference. Trust, responsibility, collaboration, team work, communication skills are the main qualities of our team members.
If you share our vision and you are interested in starting a career within our company, we would like to find out more about you.
We are flexible on the work schedule and the type of collaboration. Apart from our permanent team, we have established a network of collaborators, which we seek to expand, by developing partnerships with freelance consultants.
Business Development Specialist – Bucharest (2 jobs available)
- Passionate about talking to people and has a hand-on approach in delivering results;
- Experience in using social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
- Previous experience with sales preferred.
- Excellent English skills;
- Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating;
- Professional attitude and excellent verbal skills;
- Attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work;
- Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time;
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team.
- Manage the planning, development, execution of sales campaigns and training projects;
- Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional social media platforms;
- Build & manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to increase the impact of the sales campaigns;
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Contact international prospective customers to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and convert them in loyal customers;
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential;
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers;
- Propose sales activities that will lead to the growth of the customer base;
- Keeping a dialogue on LinkedIn Groups and other professional web based communities on performance management related topics promoting The KPI Institute offering;
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment.
If you want to join our team, send us your CV and a letter of intent at email@example.com.