Inbound Marketing Essentials
This course offers participants the opportunity to:
- Shape an overall perspective on the inbound marketing process;
- Get acquainted with the tools used to manage the inbound marketing process;
- Get acquainted with inbound marketing techniques.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand inbound marketing and its benefits;
- Know the stages of an inbound marketing process;
- Use inbound marketing techniques in promoting their business and products;
- Create high-quality content to help attract prospective customers in the sales process;
- Attract prospective customers using social media, blogs, websites.
Inbound marketing paradigm
- Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing;
- The Attract – Convert – Retain cycle.
Attracting prospective customers
- Content marketing – content strategy, keywords, channel integration (website, blog, social media).
- Lead scoring;
- Lead database management;
- Online conversions – landing page design, CTAs, contact forms;
- Measurement and optimization.
Attracting and retaining customers
- Relationship marketing strategies;
- Email marketing, newsletters, marketing automation.
✔ Course material
Participants will receive a hard and an electronic copy of the course, as well as a document that comprises the exercises solved during the training sessions.
✔ Premium Subscription – 1 month
Participants will have access to over 7,000 KPIs examples, to 38 documentation fields and will be able to export 500 documented KPIs from our platform indicatorideperformanta.ro. Moreover, they will be given access to the “Top 20 KPIs in 2010” report, and to a “Top 25 KPIs in 2010” report of their choice.
✔ Other resources
Participants will receive the KPI Infographic developed by the KPI Institute, which is a brief presentation of good practices in using KPIs.
Who should attend?
People interested in inbound marketing
This training course is destined to people who want to learn and understand inbound marketing strategies and techniques. One of the main benefits of participating in this course is the opportunity to learn from experts in the field how to increase brand exposure. This program is based on examples, case studies and applied exercises, which together constitute a unique learning experience.
Inbound marketing experts
Through this training course participants have the possibility to get acquainted with inbound marketing strategies and to understand the long term benefits of inbound marketing. Starting from the processes and tools they already use, participants can get a clearer perspective on how to act in order to increase brand exposure.
Sorina Mone is a professional with a five-year experience in management and marketing. She is currently Marketing Manager in one of the largest IT services companies from Transylvania, Romania.
Sorina has a work experience acquired in both large organizations and start-ups, from various industries, supported by her academic background (PhD in Marketing awarded in 2013) and international experience. She was a trainee at the International Marketing Institute at the Vienna University of Economics and Business. Moreover, Sorina was part of the team which developed the www.smartKPIs.com. platform.
As part of her collaboration with Acumen Integrat, Sorina delivered the following courses:
- “Key Performance Indicators: Measurement, Learning and Optimization” (2011);
- “Performance Management in Marketing: KPIs, Scorecard and Dashboard” (2010);
- “Implementation of a Balanced Scorecard-based Performance Management System”.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Performance management in marketing;
- Implementing a Balanced Scorecard-based performance management system.
The “Inbound Marketing Essentials” training course provides an interactive practice-based learning environment in which participants:
- Apply the knowledge acquired during each training in exercises;
- Analyze case studies and interpret the results;
- Share their own experience and good practices in the field;
- Are part of a knowledge evaluation process.
At the end of the course, participants will take a knowledge test that comprises 20 questions. The maximum score that can be obtained is 20 points and in order to receive the diploma that acknowledges their competences in the field, participants must obtain at least 10 points.
Contact us for details and registration!
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Phone: +40 369 426 934
Mobile: +40 746 673 701
1. What is the value added of this course?
The main advantages of participating in this course are the possibility to learn, understand and apply the inbound marketing strategies and techniques. Moreover, participants can share their experience, as well as good practices in the field, during group discussions and exercises, which together constitute a great learning experience.
2. How do I get access to course materials and other resources?
Each participant will receive an e-mail with the course materials and other useful resources within 3 days from the termination of the course. The 1-month Premium subscription to the platform www.indicatorideperformanta.ro will become active starting with the second day after the end of the course.
3. Should I study prior to the course?
The participation in this course is not conditioned by a prior preparation or research in the field. The first training session is designed as an introduction to the world of KPIs, and it is meant to provide a common knowledge base for all participants.
4. Are there other useful resources that I could use in my continuous professional training?
Each participant will have access to a series of useful KPI resources. The materials and links provided after each training session, as well as the additional links to recommended literature in the field represent continuous learning opportunities. Moreover, in order to get the latest performance management news, participants interested in their continuous training in this field can access the blog www.indicatorideperformanta.ro/blog
5. Can another person replace the person that signed up for the course?
You can appoint someone else to attend the course, without paying another registration fee, should you not be able to participate in the course, subsequent to your registration.
Nicoleta Dorina Racolța-Paina, Associate Professor, PhD,
Faculty of European Studies, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca