Technology has an influence on geography. The “word of mouth” marketing leaves the physical space for the social media. Google and social media constantly open new horizons, and a new marketing mix supports brand awareness and credibility. Online presence increases the reputation of the brand, while the social media expands its area of influence.
- Understand the need for online communication, notions and topics specific to online marketing;
- Identify online marketing strategies, objectives and resources;
- Highlight efficient channels for online advertising;
- Develop online marketing capabilities;
- Have access to useful models and sources, which could inspire future actions;
- Consolidate their knowledge in the field and update their self-information sources;
- Learn through the analysis of contexts and case studies from Romania.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use internet marketing to promote their business, product, service or brand;
- Develop online advertising campaigns and analyze results;
- Use efficient online channels;
- Write and send newsletters;
- Promote an event on the Internet.
What is and what is not Internet marketing?
- Distinction in marketing as general principle;
- Scroll vs. click – how to build a website?
- SEO and PPC – online advertising and outcomes;
Case studies from Romania and international environments.
- How to write a persuasive text?;
- The impact of adjectives, gerunds, passive voice vs. the impact of the active voice;
- How to write “Terms and conditions” for a website? How to develop the return policy?
- How to develop the “About us” page?
Social media marketing
- General principles;
- How to promote an event on the Internet? (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
Case studies: Social media accounts.
- General principles;
- How to send a newsletter? (Object, database, frequency, advantages);
- Sending emails;
- Automatic newsletter solutions.
Case studies: Analyzing newsletters from the participant’s organizations.
✔ Course material
Participants will receive a hard and an electronic copy of the course, as well as a document that comprises the exercises solved during the training sessions.
✔ Premium Subscription – 1 month
Participants will have access to over 7,000 KPIs examples, to 38 documentation fields and will be able to export 500 documented KPIs from our platform indicatorideperformanta.ro. Moreover, they will be given access to the “Top 10 KPIs in 2010” report, and to a “Top 25 KPIs in 2010” report of their choice.
✔ Other resources
Participants will receive the KPI Infographic developed by the KPI Institute, which is a brief presentation of good practices in using KPIs.
Our courses were attended by participants from organizations such as:
Who should attend?
People interested in online marketing communication
This training course is destined to people who want to acquire knowledge regarding internet marketing techniques and solutions. One of the main benefits of this course is the opportunity to learn from experts in the field how to advertise online a product, a brand or a service. The course focuses on providing examples, case studies and exercises, which together constitute a unique experience.
Through their participation in this training course, marketing specialists and assistants have the opportunity to gain an overall understanding of Internet markeing solutions. Moreover, website owners have the possibility to get acquainted with the methods of website advertising, while marketers who have basic theoretical knowledge of SEO and SEM will improve their skills in this area. Stating from the processes and tools they already use, participants can return in their organizations with a clearer perspective on how they should act in order to successfully promote their product, service, business or brand.
Olivian Breda has been working as an Internet Marketer since 2006, and as a freelancer since 2009. His activity consists mainly in SEO and usability auditing.
His recent activity includes the co-organization of a bi-monthly SEO and PPC event entitled “The SEP PPC world” (lumeaseoppc.ro), the collaboration with the Association SEMRo and the participation, as a member of the jury, to the eCommerce Awards Gala (2010, 2011).
Olivian worked for two years for the webdesign companies Cratima (2006-2007) and Webvertise (2008-2009). He studied Computer Science in high-school, he pursued a Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs (Bucharest University of Economic Studies), and a Master’s Degree in Communication and Public Relations (The National School of Political Science and Public Administration, Bucharest).
In 2012, he developed and delivered training courses on Internet marketing addressed to doctors, and wrote two chapters of the book Who Are You, Doc?, on branding in the medical field (in collaboration with Nicolae-Iordache Iordache).
As part of his collaboration with Acumen Integrat, Olivian held the following training courses:
- „Internet Marketing – Online Advertising Solutions. How to Advertise Yourself on the Internet?” (2013);
- „Search Engine Optimization (SEO). How to Optimize a Website and Get Links to Your Website?” (2013).
The „Internet Marketing” training course provides an interactive practice-based learning environment in which participants:
- Apply the knowledge acquired during each training session in exercises;
- Analyze case studies and interpret the results;
- Share their own experience and good practices in the field;
- Are part of a knowledge evaluation process, both before and after the training course.
At the end of the course, participants will take a knowledge test that comprises 20 questions. The maximum score that can be obtained is 20 points and in order to receive the diploma that acknowledges their competences in the field, participants must obtain at least 10 points.
Contact us for details and registration!
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Phone: +40 369 801 650
Mobile: +40 746 673 701
“An excellent idea to organize this training course, which will certainly help participants promote their business.”
Iuliana Mitu, Assistant Manager, Synevo
“A training course that provides up-to-date and relevant information.”
Ioana Cebuc, Marketing Manager, Prisum International
“It was an interactive training course which helped me acquire relevant information that can be applied in practice.”
Andree Enache, Junior Marketing Manager, Biogenis
“The training course has explained several aspects related to optimization and link-building. The information provided was relevant, structured and to the point.”
Ioana Cebuc, Marketing Manager, Prisum International
1. What is the value added of this course?
The main advantage of participating in this course is the possibility to know, understand and correctly apply Internet marketing solutions to promote a business, product, service or brand. Moreover, participants can share their experience, as well as good practices, during group discussions and exercises.
2. How do I get access to course materials and other resources?
Each participant will receive an e-mail with the course materials and other useful resources within 3 days from the termination of the course. The 1-month Premium subscription to the platform www.indicatorideperformanta.ro will become active starting with the second day after the end of the course.
3. Should I study prior to the course?
The participation in this course is not conditioned by a prior preparation or research in the field. The first training session is designed as an introduction to the world of KPIs, and it is meant to provide a common knowledge base for all participants.
4. Are there other useful resources that I could use in my continuous professional training?
Each participant will receive a document will a list of recommended readings in the field. In addition to this, participants interested in their continuous training in this field can access to www.indicatorideperformanta.ro/blog, in order to get the latest performance management news.
5. Can another person replace the person that signed up for the course?
You can appoint someone else to attend the course, without paying another registration fee, should you not be able to participate in the course, subsequent to your registration.
Simona Vidica, Economist, Green Sofa