Solutions for Managing Change in Organizations
This training course prepares HR specialists, project managers and organization leaders to have a better understanding of the aspects that facilitate or prevent the implementation of the changes envisaged. The course presents strategies on how to address resistance to change, as well as change models and stages. Moreover, this program shows how to plan change and how to measure the impact of change initiatives.
This training course is structured as a one-day interactive training program.
This course offers participants the opportunity to:
- Identify and avoid the main factors that lead to failure in the implementation of organizational change;
- Understand organizational change models and how to apply them;
- Understand the role of shareholders and their responsibilities in change programs;
- Coordinate change management initiatives at team level;
- Practice the development of key documents required in the planning of change initiatives (change management plan, project plan, training plan, communication plan).
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Avoid the main factors that lead to failure in implementing organizational change;
- Use and apply organizational change models;
- Measure the impact of change efforts;
- Use a specific change management methodology;
- Establish the stages of organizational change and the change management plan.
Change management principles and practices
Discussion: Change management challenges.
- Defining change management;
- Change management and performance management;
- Change management and project management;
- The importance of change management;
- Reasons why change initiatives succeed/fail.
Discussion: Examples of change (personal, organizational).
- Change management at individual level;
- Mental schemas and employee resistance to change;
- Change management at organizational level;
- Organizational inertia and learning-oriented organizations;
- Organizational change models.
- Selecting a change management methodology;
- Dimensions of organizational change;
- Stages of organizational change and change management plan;
- Roles in change management;
- Change management good practices.
Template: Change management plan.
The impact of change
- Change management (training and communication plans);
- Feedback systems;
- Assessing the impact of change efforts;
- Celebrating success;
- Addressing/solving gaps.
Templates: Communication and training plans.
✔ Course material
Participants will receive a hard and an electronic copy of the course, as well as a document that comprises the exercises solved during the training sessions.
✔ Premium Subscription – 3 months
Participants will have access to over 7,000 KPIs examples, to 38 documentation fields and will be able to export 500 documented KPIs from our platform indicatorideperformanta.ro. Moreover, they will be given access to the “Top 10 KPIs in 2010” report, and to a “Top 25 KPIs in 2010” report of their choice.
✔ Other resources
Participants will receive the KPI Infographic developed by the KPI Institute, which is a brief presentation of good practices in using KPIs.
Our courses were attended by participants from organizations such as:
People interested in change management
This training course is addressed to people interested in change management within their organizations, who want to understand the aspects which facilitate or hinder the implementation of the desired changes. Participants will acquire the knowledge needed to develop and implement change management initiatives and to measure the impact of change efforts. The course focuses on providing examples, case studies and examples from practice, which together constitute a great learning experience.
Top/middle/lower management people
Individuals from top/middle/lower management and their respective organizations, regardless of their field of expertise, interested in implementing change management within their team or department, will be glad to learn innovative methods for integrating change management solutions. The networking opportunity and the possibility to share their experience represent a great learning experience for participants. In addition to this, the participants and the trainer can come up with solutions to the challenges that exist within organizations, by sharing good practice in the field.
This course offers HR professionals, such as HR Consultants, HR Managers or HR Associates, the opportunity to obtain recognition for their knowledge in the field. Change management is an inevitable process that occurs within organizations. However, many times, the approach and the processes are not standardized. Change management should be approached in a strategic and rigorous manner in order to ensure a higher efficiency in terms of its implementation. This training course provides professionals in the field with the tools and methodology required for a successful integration of change management solution. Moreover, by attending this course, participants can learn new good practices in the field from peer professionals coming from different organizations.
Business Research Analyst and Trainer
Master’s in Accounting
Master’s in Organizational Management
Cristina Tărâță is a Senior Research Analyst and facilitator at INTEGERPERFORM, the consulting arm of The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education.
As coordinator of the research activity, she contributed to:
- The development of the platform smartkpis.com, by documenting over 1,000 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- The launch of over 90 “Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012” reports;
- The development of “The KPI Compendium”, a publication that comprises more than 20,000 KPIs.
Moreover, Cristina is involved in consultancy projects on the implementation of Balanced Scorecard-based performance management systems at strategic, operational and individual level, as well as the review of performance management systems architecture in companies from various fields such as the petrochemical industry, medical services, the public sector and professional services. Cristina is also one of the contributors to Performance Magazine, an online magazine on performance management, where she writes weekly articles on performance management topics.
As a trainer certified by the National Authority for Qualifications from Romania, Cristina delivered the following performance management training courses and workshops:
- In-house seminars for the implementation of a performance management system at INTEGERPERFORM;
- The “Performance Management in Call Centers: KPIs, Scorecard and Dashboard” training course;
- The “Performance Criteria, Evaluating and Improving Employee Performance” training course, as part of the advisory project for the company CELCO;
- The “Key Performance Indicators for HR: Scorecard and Dashboard” workshop;
- The “Friday Night at the ER” business simulation, as part of the “Performance Management in Romania – 2013” Conference, held in Sibiu, Romania.
Her professional development is supported by her participation in conferences held in Romania and abroad, both as attendee and speaker. Cristina attended the following conferences:
- “Human Resources Shared Services and Outsourcing Summit 2014”, Chicago, United States of America;
- “Performance Management in Romania 2013”, Sibiu, Romania;
- “Balanced Scorecard & Strategy Summit 2013”, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- “Balanced Scorecard Master Class” facilitated by Dr. Robert Kaplan and Dr. David Norton, 2013, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- “Performance Management in Romania 2012”, Sibiu, Romania.
The “Solutions for Managing Change in Organizations” training course provides an interactive practice-based learning environment in which participants:
- Apply the knowledge acquired during each training session in exercises;
- Analyze case studies and interpret results;
- Share their own experience and good practices in the field;
- Are part of a knowledge evaluation process both before and after the training course.
At the end of the course, participants will take a knowledge test that comprises 20 questions. The maximum score that can be obtained is 20 points and in order to receive the diploma that acknowledges their competences in the field, participants must obtain at least 10 points.
Contact us for details and registration!
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Phone: +40 369 801 650
Mobile: +40 746 673 701
“The “Solutions for Managing Change in Organizations” training course, delivered by Acumen Integrat, develops leadership and helps reach performance in a progressive and responsible manner, offering in this way the training required to support the decision-making process that leads to change.”
Mihaela Mirela Movilă, Administrator, Arm Executive Business Consulting
“This is an extremely interesting training course, well-structured in terms of the information provided, interactive and delivered at a high level of professionalism. It introduces participants to the general framework of change management and offers an overall perspective on change planning.”
Mihaela Costache, Senior Internal Communication Officer, AXA Life Insurance
1. What is the value added of this course?
The main advantages of participating in this course are the possibility to understand the organizational change methods and to apply them within organizations. Moreover, participants have the opportunity to share their experience, as well as good practices, during group discussions and exercises.
2. How do I get access to course materials and other resources?
Each participant will receive an e-mail with the course materials within 3 days from the termination of the course. The 3-month Premium subscription to the platform www.indicatorideperformanta.ro will become active starting with the second day after the end of the course.
3. Should I study prior to the course?
The participation in this course is not conditioned by a prior preparation or research in the field. The first training session is designed as an introduction to the world of KPIs, and it is meant to provide a common knowledge base for all participants.
4. Are there other useful resources that I could use in my continuous professional training?
Each participant will receive a document with a list of recommended readings in the field. In addition to this, participants interested in their continuous training in this field can access www.indicatorideperformanta.ro/blog, in order to get the latest performance management news.
5. Can another person replace the person that signed up for the course?
You can appoint someone else to attend the course, without paying another registration fee, should you not be able to participate in the course, subsequent to your registration.
Nicoleta Dorina Racolța-Paina, Associate Professor, PhD, Faculty of European Studies, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca