KPIs have a long tradition in Call Centers, this industry being one of the most mature in terms of performance management. Due to the blend of people, processes and resources, it is impossible to imagine the management of a Call Center without KPIs. The interest in Call Center performance measurement and monitoring is increasing, considering the externalization of this type of services, and the desire to find a balance between operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and stakeholders.
This course offers participants the opportunity to:
- Acquire learning perspectives on the largest KPI research project;
- Understand the challenges of performance management in Call Centers and how to approach them;
- Understand KPI selection and utilization at organizational, departmental and individual level;
- Use in exercises the tools presented in order to develop Scorecards and Dashboards for Call Centers;
- Get access to relevant resources and tools in the field.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the general performance management framework;
- Develop a performance management system for Call Centers;
- Generate solutions for performance optimization in Call Centers;
- Use the main performance management tools for Call Centers;
- Develop a systems thinking regarding the implementation of KPIs.
Challenges and key aspects of improving Performance in Call Centers
Mind mapping: Major challenges in Call Centers;
- Introduction to performance management and performance measurement;
- Performance management analysis at strategic, operational and individual level;
- Terminology standards;
- Value added by KPIs.
Exercise: Identification of performance management tools.
Developing a KPI catalogue for Call Centers: KPI selection, documentation and communication
Exercise: Identification of Top 5 KPIs for Call Centers;
- KPI lifecycle;
- KPI selection;
- KPI documentation;
- KPI communication and reporting.
Developing a performance management system for Call Centers
Simulation: Using a Balanced Scorecard-based Performance Management System
- Integrated approach to performance management in Call Centers: from strategy to results;
- Performance management system architecture in Call Centers – Analysis of system components and their relationship;
- Performance monitoring Scorecard – Key component of the performance management system in Call Centers.
Case study: Performance review meeting and setting improvement initiatives.
How to improve performance and competitiveness in Call Centers
- How to optimize performance in Call Centers;
- Review of key concepts;
- Questions and answers, open discussion;
- Evaluation test.
✔ Course material
Participants will receive a hard and an electronic copy of the course, as well as the course notes and the exercises solved during the training sessions.
Participants will receive the Performance Management Toolkit for Call Centers, which consists of The Performance Management System Architecture, The Desired State of Evolution, The Strategy Map, Dashboard and Scorecard, The Portfolio of Initiatives, KPI documentation forms, both in editable and non-editable format.
✔ Premium Subscription – 1 month
Participants will have access to over 7,000 KPIs examples, to 38 documentation fields and will be able to export 500 documented KPIs from our platform indicatorideperformanta.ro. Moreover, they will be given access to the “Top 10 KPIs in 2010” report, and to a “Top 25 KPIs in 2010” report of their choice.
✔ Other resources
Participants will receive the KPI Infographic developed by the KPI Institute, which is a brief presentation of good practices in using KPIs. Moreover, participants will also receive other performance management-related resources.
Our courses were attended by participants from organizations such as:
Who should attend?
People interested in performance management
Entrepreneurs, analysts and professionals from different fields, interested in Call Center performance management, will acquire the knowledge needed to understand and use KPIs, and to develop performance Dashboards and Scorecards. In addition to this, the networking opportunity and the possibility of sharing field-related knowledge represent a unique learning experience that facilitates the gain of performance management skills.
Top/middle/lower management people
Individuals from top/middle/lower management and their organizations will be glad to discover, by attending the “Performance Management for Call Centers: KPIs, Scorecard and Dashboard” course, the tools and resources required for an effective implementation of a performance management system within their organization. By sharing good practice in the field, the participants and the trainer can come up with solutions to existing challenges in Call Centers.
Performance management experts
For performance management professionals such as Strategy Managers, Performance Managers or Performance Architects, it is important to have a well-shaped perspective on the characteristics of Call Center KPIs when they want to develop a performance management architecture in this area. KPIs are not new to Call Centers, and experts who have already implemented within their companies performance management systems and processes, can improve their performance management architecture, building on The Key Performance Indicators Management Framework developed by The KPI Institute. The KPI selection, Scorecard and Dashboard development exercises combined with case studies and open discussions make up an enriching learning experience.
Business Research Analyst and Trainer
Master’s in Accounting
Master’s in Organizational Management
Cristina Tărâță is a Senior Research Analyst and facilitator at INTEGERPERFORM, the consulting arm of The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education.
As coordinator of the research activity, she contributed to:
- The development of the platform smartkpis.com, by documenting over 1,000 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- The launch of over 90 “Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012” reports;
- The development of “The KPI Compendium”, a publication that comprises more than 20,000 KPIs.
Moreover, Cristina is involved in consultancy projects on the implementation of Balanced Scorecard-based performance management systems at strategic, operational and individual level, as well as the review of performance management systems architecture in companies from various fields such as the petrochemical industry, medical services, the public sector and professional services. Cristina is also one of the contributors to Performance Magazine, an online magazine on performance management, where she writes weekly articles on performance management topics.
As a trainer certified by the National Authority for Qualifications from Romania, Cristina delivered the following performance management training courses and workshops:
- In-house seminars for the implementation of a performance management system at INTEGERPERFORM;
- The “Performance Management in Call Centers: KPIs, Scorecard and Dashboard” training course;
- The “Performance Criteria, Evaluating and Improving Employee Performance” training course, as part of the advisory project for the company CELCO;
- The “Key Performance Indicators for HR: Scorecard and Dashboard” workshop;
- The “Friday Night at the ER” business simulation, as part of the “Performance Management in Romania – 2013” Conference, held in Sibiu, Romania.
Her professional development is supported by her participation in conferences held in Romania and abroad, both as attendee and speaker. Cristina attended the following conferences:
- “Human Resources Shared Services and Outsourcing Summit 2014”, Chicago, United States of America;
- “Performance Management in Romania 2013”, Sibiu, Romania;
- “Balanced Scorecard & Strategy Summit 2013”, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- “Balanced Scorecard Master Class” facilitated by Dr. Robert Kaplan and Dr. David Norton, 2013, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- “Performance Management in Romania 2012”, Sibiu, Romania.
The “Performance Management in Call Centers: KPIs, Scorecard and Dashboard” course provides an interactive practice-based learning environment in which participants:
- Apply in interactive exercises the theoretical concepts learned;
- Analyze case studies and identify solutions for the challenges encountered;
- Use templates that they can afterwards customize to suite their organizational needs;
- Share their own experience and good practices in the field;
- Are part of a continuous evaluation process throughout the course.
At the end of the course, participants will take a knowledge test that comprises 20 questions. The maximum score that can be obtained is 20 points and in order to receive the diploma that acknowledges their competences in the field, participants must obtain at least 10 points.
5-7 Calea Dorobanților, District 1,
(+4021) 201 5000
(+4021) 201 1888
- Participation fee:
185 Euro + VAT*
160 Euro + VAT** registration and payment made 2 weeks before the course
140 Euro + VAT*** registration of 2 or more participants from the same organization/ Acumen Integrat customers
Contact us for details and registration!
Marketing & Customer Engagement Specialist
Phone: +40 369 801 650
Mobile: +40 746 673 701
“In terms of structure and delivery, the training was well designed in order to address the different needs of the participants. It provided useful information for both experts already working with performance management systems and for those who did not have the opportunity to be part of such a process until now.”
Florentina Greger, Head of Human Resources, Zitec
Individual Performance Management System Architecture
The Individual Performance Management System Architecture is a graphic representation of all the components that make up an organization’s performance management system. Its main purpose is to provide a clear perspective on the relationship that exists between the different elements of the performance management system.
“Understanding individual performance management” webinar
This webinar, provided by Acumen Integrat, in partnership with The KPI Institute, presents useful information about the role of KPIs for employees, about employee evaluation and the integration of this system within organizations.
1. What is the value added of the course?
This is a complex training program, based on a rigorous research project in the field of Key Performance Indicators. Participants will learn how to optimize a performance management system based on the good practices presented. Moreover, they will learn how to build a performance management architecture, if this has not been already implemented within the organization. Furthermore, another essential topic addressed is how to set targets for KPIs. Participants are given information on benchmarking, as well as advice on setting targets that help increase performance.
2. Should I study prior to the course?
The participation in this course is not conditioned by a prior study or research in the field. The first course session is designed as an introduction to the core concepts, and is meant to provide a common knowledge base for all participants.
3. How do I get access to course materials and inclusions?
Each participant will receive an e-mail with the course materials and other useful resources within 3 days from the termination of the course. The 1-month Premium subscription to the platform www.indicatorideperformanta.ro will become active starting with the second day of the course.
4. Are there other useful resources that I could use in my continuous professional training?
Each participant will receive a document with the recommended reading in the field. Moreover, in order to have access to the latest performance management news, participants interested in their continuous training in the field can read relevant articles on the blog: www.indicatorideperformanta.ro/blog .
5. Can another person replace the person that signed up for the course?
You can appoint someone else to attend the course, without paying another registration fee, should you not be able to participate in the course, subsequent to your registration.
Mihaela Melenciuc, Recruitment, Assessment and Engagement Manager, Adrem Invest